S.2747 Freedom to Cheat Act
The Freedom to Vote bill is as much of a fraud as the HR.1 and HR.4 acts and should be named the Freedom to Cheat act.
- S.2747 is the latest version of HR.2 and S.1. This new “Freedom to Cheat” bill is the same in almost all ways except the name.
- S.2747 is the latest attempt by Democrats to federalize our elections and take constitutional control over elections from the states, allowing federal politicians and bureaucrats to control all elections.
- In direct defiance of the First Amendment, this bill exposes the name of donors of conservative organizations to the cancel culture mob.
- S.2747 funds career politicians’ reelection campaigns with taxpayer dollars.
- This bill would further deter free expression by forcing groups that sponsor ads that promote, attack, support, or oppose a candidate or government official to file burdensome reports with the FEC.
- The Freedom to Cheat Act limits the capacity for states to ensure the accuracy of their own voter rolls.