ACRU has been working to prevent vote fraud for nearly a decade. In 2020, operatives on the left have taken actions in courts and state legislatures to eradicate voting integrity laws across the U.S. Using Covid as an excuse, they have convinced lawmakers and judges to undo protections passed by elected representatives to deter fraud. ACRU has been working and warning against this all year. The left spent millions of dollars in efforts to:
- Eliminate voter ID
- Eradicate signature comparisons
- Extend deadlines for ballots to be returned after election day
- Get rid of requirements to be postmarked by election day
- Void state laws banning vote harvesting by third parties
- Enact widespread mailing of ballots to every person on voter rolls, with full knowledge that voter rolls are filled with deceased and relocated voters.
Each of these measures is intended to make it easier to commit vote fraud and harder to detect and prove once done. This is why we have an election like no other. Our system has been hijacked in a few short months and now the fraud is so baked in that it is difficult to identify and prove.
It is more important than ever that we let the legal review process play out completely. It is important to our country that due diligence is performed to ensure a fair election. As we say at ACRU, “Live Free.” But we can only live free if we have confidence that we are truly electing our representatives.
American Constitutional Rights Union President Lori Roman